Tuesday, March 3, 2009

100 Totally Random Questions

Tagged again! By Sheila. 100 questions to answer, so without delay, here it is for your reading.

1. What have you been doing recently?
[Playing MouseHunt]

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
[No. I never turn it off if there is no good reason]

3. What had happened at 10.00 am today?
[I was at school]

4. When did you last cry?
[Why do you wanna know?]

5. Believe in fate/destiny?
[I believe in God]

6. What do you want in your life right now?
[To be more intelligent and more disciplined]

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
[You should try walking under the rain. But waterproof all important belongings a.k.a. handphones]

8.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
[My blanket]

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
[Three quarters]

10. What does the nicest text in your inbox sa
y?
[On the opposite coast of sadness is something called a smile ~Josie]

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complica
ted?
[What?]

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
[No]

14. What are you proud of?
[The fact that I am me]

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox say?
[Why should you care?]

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
[Err.. I don't keep track]

17. Do you have any nicknames?
[Oh yes. Just ask my schoolmates and they'd be more than happy to tell]

18. What does you last received text message say?
[I'm invited for lunch]

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
[Almost 2 a.m.]

20. Are you currently happy?
[Right here, right now, yes]

21. Who gives you best advice?
[Family and good friends]

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
[Haven't thought of doing that before. Maybe I should give it a shot]

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
[Huiyee]

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
[Not that I know]

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
[My wacky, crazy, FUN friends]

26. Do you wear toe socks?
[For what?! Its 30 degrees celcius in Malaysia!!]

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
[Dorothy]

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?
[Yes, but its not always about relationships ya know]

29. What annoys you most in a person?
[Annoyance]

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
[Why should I tell?]

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
[Are you crazy? I've more sense than that]

32. What is the colour of your room?
[Light green, and a mottling of slightly-darker-than-skyblue blue]

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
[Thou shalt not kill]

34. Do you believe in the saying of : "Talk is cheap" ?
[If the situation calls for it]

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
[Me]

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
[I dunno]

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
[Should you be told?]

38. Do you have a life?
[Get a life]

39. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't die?
[Yes, and I'm not proud of it]

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
[I have a profile song?]

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
[I don't keep track]

42. Last time you smiled?
[Today?]

43. Have you changed this year?
[That is for you to think and for me to find out (yes)]

44. What are you listening to right now?
[I'm not listening to anything now]

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
[No]

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
[What do you think?]

47. Is there a quote you live by?
[Live life]

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
[Depends on what he thinks]

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
[A guitar. Tried]

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
[I dunno, don't keep track]

51. What were you doing last night at 11 pm?
[I was asleep before I woke up again]

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
[Mind your own beeswax]

53. What song best describe your love life?
[Read the answer to 52]

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
[Read the answer to 52 & 53]

55. Who always makes you laugh?
[Family and my funny, wacko, lovable friends]

56. Do you speak another language besides English?
[Urusai!]

57. Favourite website(s)?
[I don't remember which one it is at the moment]

58. What's your middle name?
[Pyromaniac]

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
[I'm not even done with today]

60. What do you think you are like?
[Loud and cuckoo in the head]

61. Who will you choose to die with?
[This is a redundant question since it won't happen]

62. Where have you been today?
[Home. School. Home]

63. What games do you play often?
[MouseHunt]

64. Who are you missing right now?
[Do you just have to know?]

65. If you have to choose between friends and love, which will you choose?
[I'll choose both]

66. What are you doing right now?
[Shouldn't you know?]

67. Which primary school are you from?
[SKTD]

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
[Black, white, soft pastels]

69. What emotion you like to show?
[Happiness of course. Just don't piss me off]

70. What is your life to you?
[Not my everything. God is]

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
[Try and fix it. Eliminate it. Or turn a blind eye. If all else fails, sleep]

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
[I've yet to show myself online]

73. Who do you admire most?
[God. He loves me even though I'm not perfect. Or even close to perfect]

74. Which month are you born in?
[July]

75. How are you feeling right now?
[Tired. Listless]

76. What is the time now?
[What difference would it make?]

77. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
[What do I have to say? Moooo~]

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
[Streaks of brown. Once]

79. Why are you doing this test?
[For the sake of answering it]

80. What do you do when you're moody?
[Brood over it. Ignore it. Sleep]

81. At which age you wish to get married?
[I'm not telling you even if I know. Maybe when I send invites]

82. Who is more important to you?
[Me, family, and friends who have proven themselves worthy]

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
[Live. And be happy]

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
[If you are one of them, you need not ask this question]

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
[Yes. Its God's covenant]

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
[That is for me to know]

87. What is your goal for this year?
[SPM. Need I say more?]

88. Do you believe in eternal love?
[Yes]

89. What feeling do you love most?
[Love. Joy. Peace. A sense of achievement]

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
[If you were a tad smarter than a fifth grader you'd know]

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
[Sadness. Despair. Disappointment. Hatred. Rejection. Being backstabbed]

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
[Yes]

93. Do you believe in God?
[Yes]

94. Who cares for you most?
[God does]

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
[I'm here to fulfill the Great Commission as well as I can]

96. What will you bring when you fight?
[Adrenaline]

97. What have you done that you regretted doing in your whole life?
[You need not know the skeletons in my closet]

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cared for you?
[I would know that God still cares for me, and draw strength from that]

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
[Leave]

100. How do you feel now?

[Fine. And as Trisha realized there are only 99 questions]

I'm supposed to be tagging people after I finished this, but I shall be kind today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment