Today was SMKTD's annual sports day. The usual: marching in, listening to a couple of (boring) speeches, marching out, then comes all the running events (for me and my fellow St John's it meant keeping an eye out for people collapsing or in danger of doing so XD), and then a lil teachers game kind of thing. And then it was the marching results. *drumrolls*
The night before, I had woken up at 3a.m. in the morning, and found it was raining. Great, I thought, as I went back into the world of oblivion. Really muddy, slippery conditions. Perfect.
As it was, the field was soaked. At some stretches you can't walk on it without slipping at least once. Marching on it muddied our uniforms quite badly. LoL. But overall I kinda enjoyed it. From marching to first aid duty to the end of it all. =)
At the concluding part of sports day, we uniformed bodies were all waiting for the results we've been waiting for a few hours (actually a few of us already knew about first and second place winners about half an hour before presentation XD). The Police Cadets won first place this year, leaving us St John's with second, which is not bad. Gratz to you cadets ya. =)
After everything was done and over and quiet, some of us were at the little shelter or whatever you call it basically insulting and retaliating (I despise you Isaac). But it was fun and definitely one of those days in school worth remembering.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment