Saturday, March 14, 2009

Double Tag

Well, well... Look what the cat dragged in... Tagged again.
Double tags, I should say; one by Kenn Wei and next by Sheila. Fortunately, its the same one. XD

Spill 16 random things. Tag 10. Tell why the chosen were chosen.

1. I like fire
2. I like
camps that I want to go to
3. I like challenges that I want to take up
4. I like the outdoors
5. I like Mousehunt
6. I like to shop
7. I like to read
8. I like spending time in my garden
9. I like playing with my dogs
10. I like ice-cream
11. I like baking
12. I like cooking
13. I like my friends
14. I like my friends' wacko-ness, because I'm like that too
15. I like to eat
16. I like pulling pranks on people when I am able to =)

There you go. 16 random things you may already know about me. Haha. I am aware that the above tag is all about things I like. Hmmm, maybe I should modify:

1. I feel sad-ish not being able to set up a fire when needed to
2. I don't like being pressured to go for school camps I don't want
3. I don't like unpleasant challenges but will try and face them
4. I don't like being cooped up indoors for too long;
5. but gimme a book to read and I'll be alright
6. I don't like aphids that simply refuse to leave my plants alone even when I burn them off
7. I despise people walking past and insulting my dogs for no reason
8. I don't like bad quality chocolate
9. I don't like it when my dog destroys my plant/s =.-
10. I don't like it when my phone goes dead T_T
11. I don't like underhand tactics, whether on me or my friends
12. I don't like two-facedness
13. I don't like downright cowardliness
14. I don't like it if I find caterpillars on my plants
15. I don't like vermin
16. I get impatient if Mousehunt gives me low % mice when I am about to level up XD

Kay, I think I've spent enough energy doing this =)

People I tag:
Jeanie- I want to see what she writes
Gene Wern- He's a good blogger
Jillian- Updates are due =)
Lai Cheong- He's new to Blogspot: Welcome!
Natalie- Tag. Tag.
Leonard- Interesting to see what he's going to write
Trisha- Love her posts
Sean- Update. Your. Blog. Now.

Names are according to alphabetical order and arranged girl-boy-girl-boy.
I've finally decided to tag people and I find myself run out of people. Coz apparently I can't tag who tags me. Hmmph. So that discounts Sheila and Kenn Wei. That leaves me with only 8 people. Lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment