Saturday, March 28, 2009

Camporama09

*cheers*

The website was up a few days ago, but the news is as exciting as ever to me. =) Camporama09 is here!!!

*fireworks*

-ahem- Please pardon me. I'm still rather high now. Camporama09 is coming soon!!! Yay!!!

*sparklers*

Kay, for the uninitiated, Camporama is a camp held by the Royal Rangers ministry once every four years. This year's camp is one year late (its here and its all that matters!!!) but I'm not complaining. Unless my dad doesn't let me go, that is. SPM year robbed me. Robbed me of my (somewhat) freedom to roam. And my studies haven't been fab, so to say. Now its just the 'small' matter of doing well (or at least better) in my next exam and then asking my dad if I can please please please go for this camp (after showing him my [hopefully] better results). If he doesn't let me go I don't know what I'm going to do. =(
I've been looking forward to this for so long I can hardly remember a day not looking forward to Camporama.

*wheeeeeeeee*

Oh, I neglected to mention that this is a camp where Rangers from all over Malaysia come together to camp at one place. So this is going to be HUGE. I can hardly wait!!!

This will be one of many camps to learn from, savour, and remember about. Fun, adventurous and an excellent experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment