Monday, February 23, 2009

Tag! You're it!

Haha! Okay, okay, fine, not that kind of tag. =) Well I've been tagged by Sheila, and I'm going to put in the names as I remember them. If I happen to remember two names at a time, I'm putting those in alphabetical order. So prepare to be amused.
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines.

Name 20. Do survey. Tag 5.

1. Sheila!
2. Trisha!
3. Huey Jean!
4. Huiyee!
5. Gene Wern!
6. Eugene!
7. Kenn Wei!
8. Ming Yew!
9. King Yiew!
10. Yan Gen!
11. Isaac!
12. Leonard!
13. Qi Long!
14. Jillian!
15. Jeunn Hao!
16. Natalie!
17. Sean!
18. Lydia Cheong!
19. Chwee San!
20.
Samantha!

1. How did you meet #14? [Jillian...]
Secondary school in class. I believe she was laughing. =)

2. What would you if you hadn't met #1? [Sheila...]
NOOOOOOOOO!!!

3. What would you do if #20 and #9 dated? [Samantha & King Yiew...]
Ooh... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Heeheehee!!

4. Would #6 and #17 make a good couple? [Eugene & Sean...]
*ahem* No comment. Don't think they're straight though. XD

5. Describe #3. [Huey Jean...]
Don't leave her sitting down with absolutely nothing to do.
In an hour's time, she'll be very much ready to explode hyperness. *explosion*

6. Do you think #8 is attractive? [Ming Yew...]
WHAT???!!!

7. Tell me something about #7. [Kenn Wei...]
Able to tease people to no end if given the chance. =)

8. Do you know anything about #12? [Leonard...]
Loves to sing. And is pretty good at it.
But please don't purposely destroy the nice songs. (!!!)

9. What is #1's favourite food? [Sheila...]
Hmmm... Eenie meenie miney moe... XD

10. What would you do if #11 confesses he/she likes you? [Isaac...]
WHAT??!! I'd run away from the fellow. Seriously.

11. What language does #15 speak? [Jeunn Hao...]
English, Chinese, BM? What did you expect? French?

12. Who is #9 going out with? [King Yiew...]
Err.. Dota?

13. How old is #16? [Natalie...]
17 this year.

14. When was the last time you talked to #13? [Qi Long...]
Last Friday.

15. What is #2's favourite singer? [Trisha...]
Hmmm... Which genre?

16. Would you date #4? [Huiyee...]
Err, yes? But I'd get killed coz she's already taken!

17. Would you date #18? [Lydia Cheong...]
Well, I guess, because she's nice... BUT I'M NOT HOMO!!!

18. Is #15 single? [Jeunn Hao...]
How'd I know?
For all I know, he could be chased by many in Sentosa since he's a cheerleader.

19. What's #10's last name/surname? [Yan Gen...]
Lee?

20. Would you consider a relationship with #19? [Chwee San...]
Once again, I'M NO HOMO!!!

21. Which school does #16 go to? [Natalie...]
SMKTD

22. Where does #6 live? [Eugene...]
Somewhere in OUG. Do I look like I know the exact coordinates??

23. What is your favourite thing about #5? [Gene Wern...]
He's nice to whack?

24. What do you think about #13? [Qi Long...]
Where should I start? He's short? (but he's getting taller!!)
He's nice and friendly I guess.

25. What do #4 and #18 have in common? [Huiyee & Lydia...]
Nice, BLUR people... =) *hugs*

26. What special qualities does #5 have? [Gene Wern...]

He's a good friend? Oh, and he's a studyholic.

I'm too lazy to tag people, so maybe next time. =)

Well there you have it. A really long post. =) I shall go grab some shut eye now. Exam's tomorrow. Take care people.

No comments:

Post a Comment