Hihi!! I'm guessing you're wondering why on earth am I doing blogging and not busying me lazy self (if you know about our horrible, horrible intervensi exams [and its only the first one]) doing revision (half-hearted as it may be) to prepare for them.
Well, here's why. *points to title above* Today we had our BM and English papers. English was a breeze (only 5 simple, simple questions and a summary =.-). BM, on the other hand, was not-so-breezy. Okay, maybe it was alright, considering that there were only two essays to write, but yours truly here was so conked out in the head that she read the clock wrongly and rushed like she was crazy. You see, the paper started at 7:35 and was supposed to end at 9:50. While halfway through the paper, I looked at the clock, and my brain decides to tell me it was about half an hour to 9:50. Nutty as I may sound, but yes, I admit, I scared myself silly and wrote an essay that hopefully will make sense to the teacher (and hopefully with acceptable writing). Finishing up the essay (numbering and all), I was thinking to myself, "Quick, quick, QUICK!!! Time's just about UP!!! Teacher's going to COLLECT the PAPERS!!!" I happened to glance around and discover that everyone else was still calmly writing. Not even an inkling of panic. Disoriented, I look at the clock. It's past 9:50, my brain tells me. Then I look at my friend, and back at the clock. Then it finally dawns on me. It was barely nine. I felt like such an idiot, I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Here you have it. Why I decided to blog instead of studying for today. Hope you had a good laugh. =)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Add cbox so we can spam easily. =]
ReplyDeleteCbox is awesome, she need to take time :)
ReplyDeleteHaha, it's so funny that you thought it was 9:50. Dang, teacher should have let us out early 10 minutes for English paper. HAHA.
I salute you guys for blogging during exam times. *salutations*
ReplyDeleteCBOX LISA!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh..wow..
ReplyDeleteyay!! lisa got a blog!! LOL