*drumrolls*
Here it finally is.
The holidays. The oh-so-longed-for holidays.
Twas kinda tiring day today. Must've been caused by my own not sleeping the night before. No, not insomnia, it's because I was rushing my project. Yep, that +Maths project. And i still haven't finished. I'm so dead. -.- Thinking of handing it in the Monday school reopens. Hee..
Anyway, eyebags aside, Camporama's in 11 day's time!!
*wheeeeeeeeeeee*
I can really go high now just thinking about it, or stuff related to it. Yes, even now in my current i-haven't-slept-in-more-than-24-hours-zombie status. =D Time to drag out that camping bag from its deep dark cave into the sunshine.
I shall go look at the little infant my mum's taking care of. Her last day at my house. Sigh. She has such cute dimples on each cheek when she smiles. Will miss her much.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment