Sunday, May 10, 2009

Camp!!! Camp!!! Camp!!!

Hey hey there! Guess what? I'm officially going for the camp I've been looking forward to for so so so long!! Yeap, Camporama09, here I come!!! =D
Yes, I admit, I am in a fanatical state of mind here. =D
BUT, you can't blame yours truly here. Its going to be SO exciting and exhilarating! Hahaha...
I was so scared my dad will say no for sure on Saturday when I asked him about it, because of SPM (drat SPM!!!). But to my surprise, he let me go. Mwahaha. I was so happy I was practically jumping all over. Only thing is I will have to buck up on my studies... Time to pull up my socks. XD
But for now, even the thought of my 'beloved' arriving tomorrow cannot dampen my spirits. The 'beloved' in question here is my Diagnostics, coming up tomorrow morning at 7-8 a.m. and staying till the 27th.
Time to nerdify myself I think. Hahaha! But I am not too sure about that yet. I am still jubilant about my participation in Camporama09 and I don't think this excitement will be dying down any time soon. Not till a considerable amount of time has passed, I believe. =D
For me, the excitement builds up at an even faster rate as I'm helping the setting up of bits here and pieces there.. :)
I'll be off to rejoice some more now... Excitement building up and I can hardly stay in one place for a very long period of time. :D
Take care peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment