My classmates and I were told to fill up these form-like things today. No big deal, you may say/think/insinuate/WHATEVA. But I believe there is a sinister purpose in asking us students to fill up the targeted grades ourselves. This way, if and when we fail or not-quite-manage to reach those targets, our teachers can look us in the eye and say, 'You targeted these grades yourself, so you should reach them.' I have to say at this point that these are my own thoughts and do not necessarily reflect anyone else's. These thoughts are also humourous, and reflect how random thoughts can be. =)
I digress. I didn't want to shoot myself in the foot by filling in the grade 1A in every column. Though these grades are the dreams of [almost] every student, I didn't want to do that. Putting 1A for evey subject I take in SPM will be setting myself up for a disappointment if things don't turn out well. The grades I filled in are mostly lower than 1A, definitely. In fact, only two subjects did I put in 1A, which were English and Bible Knowledge. Heehee. I'd have to work hard on remembering the little details when answering the questions in Bible Knowledge. General outlines just don't get full/maximum points. As for English, I'd really have to thank my primary school English teacher, Mrs S. Sidhu [she taught me from Standard 2 or 3 till about Standard 6, when she retired]. She was a fierce [the reason why I finished all her homework was because I was terrified of her] but very, very good teacher. She really helped me in building my foundation for English and that has greatly helped me. Later on in Form 3 and about half of Form 4, her niece, Mz Sharon, was my teacher! Talk about a small world that we live in.
I think I've been digressing. Again. -.- As I was saying, the grades I filled in are a lil lower than what I actually expect, for only some of the subjects. No way am I setting myself up for a H.U.G.E. consternation.
Camporama is only 19 days away now, and I can hardly wait for it. Its going to be so much fun and excitement. =D Oh, I might post pictures of it, especially crazy pictures.. =) Hmm, in fact, I think I should start posting pictures on my blog posts. Seems to me that its kind of mundane for you, dear reader, to be reading my blog that only has words and no pictures or graphics. All that will end soon. As soon as I grab a good handful of pictures. :)
Speaking of which, I think I am going to be sorely bored when I get back from camp. LoL.
Aniwae, I should be studying Chemistry now. Paper 1 & 2 tomorrow. Screwed up my Paper 3 so I'd better buck up.. Heehee.. And by the way, somebody, please,
Camporama is coming!!!!!!!!! *cheers*
English1ABM1AMath1A+Math1AMoral1AChemistry1APhysics1ABiology1AHistory1ABibleKnowledge1A
No comments:
Post a Comment