Monday, April 27, 2009

Kripsy Kreme

*opens box*
*selects a glazed doughnut and takes a bite*
*YUMMY*
I now understand the hype about these little critters.. They are simply, sinfully delish! My brother went to line up today at 7 and ended up in 67th place. The golden ticket (free Krispy Kremes for a year) went to a girl. She went at 5 on Saturday. To wait for the shop to open today. Woah.. Kinda extreme I say, but she's got doughnuts to satisfy her now.. =)
These doughnuts aren't made from a yeast based dough, rather, they are a sort of muffin-ish dough.. So its crisp on the outside and oh-so-delightfully-soft inside... They really do melt in the mouth..
I for one certainly know that this will not be my last time having a Krispy Kreme.. hint, hint, Sean
And to my friends Trisha and Sean, a very happy seventeenth to you!! =D

blogger's note: I wish to apologise for a wrong statement above. Krispy Kreme's ARE made with yeast based dough as well. Its just that I didn't realise that the first doughnut I took was the glazed vanilla cake and therefore it was muffin-y. =)
The original glazed ones are as tasty. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment