Haiz, just as I had finished the previous one... Tagged by Shing Onn this time.
Name [Pyromaniac]
Sisters [2]
Brothers [1]
Shoe size [5-6]
Height [166cm]
Where do you live? [Earth]
Favourite drink [Water]
Favourite breakfast [Depends]
Have you been on a plane? [Yes]
Swam in the ocean? [No]
Fallen asleep in school? [Standard Two - high fever ~ nearly snapped my head off]
Broken some one's heart? [Dunno. Doubt it]
Fell off your chair? [I think so]
Sat by all night waiting for someone to call? [No. I'd rather be sleeping]
Saved e-mails? [Why do you want to know? Stalking?]
What is your room like? [Messy. Comfy]
What's right beside you? [Air]
What's the last thing you ate? [Rice with veg, fish and soup]
Ever had chicken pox? [Apparently. Can't remember]
Sore throat? [Yes]
Stitches? [Yeah]
Broken nose? [No]
Do you believe in love at first sight? [Can you please ask a more original question?]
Like picnics? [Quite]
Who was the last person you danced with? [I have yet to learn to dance]
Last made you smile? [Sheila's Rottweiler, Johnny Cash]
You last yelled at? [Dorothy. We yell at each other all the time. Habit]
TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like? [I think so]
Kissed anyone? [No]
Get sick? [No]
Talked to an ex? [Nuh]
Miss someone? [Yes]
Do you sleep with soft toys? [Does the poor dog squashed between my bed post and wall count?]
What's under your bed? [The boogeyman]
Who do you really hate? [The devil]
What time is it now? [Irrelevant]
Is there a person who is on your mind right now? [Not really]
Do you have any siblings? [You are repeating your question from way above in this questionnaire]
Do you want children? [Why should I tell you?]
Do you smile often? [Often enough]
Do you like your handwriting? [Sometimes. Depends on which one you are referring to]
Are your toenails painted? [No]
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? [For now, none]
Color shirt are you wearing? [Creamy yellow]
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday? [Sitting in the car coming back from Rangers]
I can't wait to [Sleep]
When did you last cry? [Bugger off]
Are you a friendly person? [When I want to be]
Do you have any pets? [Yeah. Two doggies]
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? [I don't stalk him you know]
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you? [I was getting a certificate. Ya think?!]
Do you sleep with the TV on? [If I have a TV in my room, maybe]
What are you doing now? [Guess?]
Can you handle the truth? [Duh]
Are you closer to mother or father? [Mum]
How many people can you say you've really loved? [Why so inquisitive?]
Do you eat healthily? [Everything in moderation]
Have you ever cried because something someone said to you? [I don't recall any now]
How often do you go to church? [Once a week, more if there are activities]
If you're having a bad day,who are you most likely to go to? [My bed. My garden. My doggies. My phone]
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? [I hover on both sides of the extreme]
Are you confident? [Depends on the situation]
THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO
[Started primary school. Met new people]
THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY
[Achieve my goals, hopes, and aspirations]
PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
[Earth]
Rejoice, for I am not going to tag anyone. I believe that everyone has in one way or another been tagged already. If you have not, then lucky you. Ja!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment