Friday, April 10, 2009

The Easter Story: He Is Alive!

Today was Good Friday.

Wasn't a particularly good day for me, and my responses to them weren't very good. Later at Bible class, had pastor talk to me and it reinstated the need for me to take up my cross, everyday, wherever I was.

Aniwae...

Later at night, I went to my church's Easter musical presentation. The name of the production this year is The Easter Story: He Is Alive! It was a very well executed presentation, and was very enjoyable.

To those of you whom I have been inviting (and if you have been declining), you should go and have a look. Yes, you. No excuses like studying or don't think your parents won't let you go or you don't feel right going for a Christian event. I'm telling you it is something worth going for.

To those who went tonight or are going tomorrow or Sunday night, I hope you have enjoyed your time and have brought home with you something within. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment