Friday, January 8, 2010

All Of Life's Possibilities

For the first time in 11-12 years of my life I do not have to wake up at 6am in the morning to wear a uniform and trudge all the way to school.. The feeling's much different than what I expected...

Instead of feeling oh-so-free I feel disappointingly normal...Lol... Finding all the time I need to do absolutely anything I want and whenever I want with pretty much no curfew hasn't been really groundbreakingly different for me... Bleh...

BUT before you, my dear reader, seems to think I now actually miss school, let me stop your train of thought right about now. I revel in this freedom, this half-year period of time that is exclusively mine to decide how I want to spend it, regardless of whether it produces anything beneficial or otherwise... There is only so much time and everything eventually runs out, time very much included..


However, spending tons and tons of time doing nothing results in a person feeling like nothing too, so I was raring to go when I heard that the Rangers were planning to go white water rafting and another climbing stint to Kinabalu... Plus our Central District Pow Wow is this year!!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! Never been for one yet haha... Though I will no longer be able to join as one who can run around having fun fun fun all the time, I am absolutely positive that the camp experience will be one to remember. Every camp has something to recall with fondness and much laughter.. Always. =D
It seems only such a short time ago that I first joined Rangers, but its been about 3 years by now and I have had so many experiences its kinda amazing it was crammed into just 3 short years.

Ooook, I'm afraid I've digressed. A lot. Lol... This like two different topics I'm posting haha.. Can be quite scatterbrained at times... XD

Anyway, cheers to this new year of 2010 and may we all turn out better for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment