Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February... Yay Or Nay?

Seems I have been neglecting my blog for some time... Hehehe..
February's here, and its already the 3rd.. Why does time seem so long yet pass on along so fast? Sigh..

Celebrated my parents' 33rd anniversary with dinner at Jarrod & Rawlins.. Food's good, as well as the atmosphere, which was nice and cooling without being humid.. Good thing about family dinners when eating out you can nick their food for a taste.. Mwahahaha..

Moving on, my dear blog here celebrates its first birthday on the 14th this month.. Which also happens to be Valentine's Day.. :) Don't you feel old oh dear blog?

Aah... Valentine's... Brings out the lovey dovies? I don't and wouldn't know LOL..


Pretty picture, eh? Lol.. Found it in the very slow comp I'm using now at 'work'.. For a computer I don't fancy, it has quite a few saved pictures that I like...

And now, don't you think
this is a VERY pretty car?

 Ze Lamborghini Embolado. Mine.  (hope I got the name right)

Driving... Sighh... *looks at car pic above*

Went for the ceramah thing and it was so boring and then kinda scary when the second person came in... -.-'
Then went for undang and I don't recall being so stressed for SPM.. I tell you I was so scared to fail it! Not the money issue, but more of morale.. Once you fail something it just brings your morale down... But yours truly here passed... It was such a RELIEF!!
Second ceramah thing was also boring, and the 'practical' part of it was alright...though the blistering heat was something else altogether...

Driving was fun... Twas a holiday on Monday, but there was still a lil of a jam going on there.. Well, for a first-timer driving I think I did ok. Didn't crash into anything or ANYONE, and I didn't kill my driving instructor by giving him a heart attack... :)) Drove all the way to Bukit Jalil on fourth gear.. Awesome-lah I tell you.. Did stall the car once, but that was during a test run before I was actually really driving for real... And only once! I would never have imagined that happening... Haha...

Eh to those of you who have been going around telling,"Driving a manual is SO hard", its not that hard laa...
Give people such a scare saja -.=

Back to work now... Been lazing round at the desk blogging for too long edi... Xp

No comments:

Post a Comment