Friday, December 18, 2009

Project Project Project

Well, SPM is well and truly over +sniff+

What are you going to do with your books?

Yes, all your textbooks and reference books which have held you utterly captive in their papery fingers for your schooling life.

Going off to your siblings? Cousins? Or friends? Or the *drumrolls* big black plastic bag?

If they are indeed heading to the dump, or are languishing around your house, what do you think of donating them to charity?

I'm doing a project which involves collecting books for some children at a children's home. So if you have the above mentioned kind of books and they are in good condition but have nowhere to go, do hand them to me so i can get them to the home, where the books will go to good use. Do let me know A.S.A.P.

Meanwhile, this is my whole stack of books, exam papers, and handouts from Form 4 and Form 5.
For some reason I never got rid of them. This is how high they reached:



Yep, almost three quarters or my own height... And I'm 5' 2-3" tall...

And I only took 10 subjects-9 are core subjects and the other is Bible Knowledge..
So I can't really imagine if I took anymore additional subjects...

Now take this stack of books and papers and multiply with the number of SPM-ers this year... I wonder if the amount of books and papers added together will be able to fill up the Petronas towers.. Given the tens of thousands of Form 5s this year alone, i think it most likely can fill up the Petronas towers.

K, enough of random ramblings. Till the next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment