Well, after such a hiatus, I am back. Yes. Free from all the stresses and pains and toils of SPM.
Well here's the thing. I miss it. I actually do. Call me crazy or anything. I feel kinda lost with this sudden torrent of freedom I've been craving and now that I've got it, I actually don't know what to do with it. Well of course the obvious ones such as try to look less than a panda bear has already been done.. Hehe..
Just for reminiscence sake, I shall recap on ze killer SPM exams..
BM - I just wanna nail this subject man.. Never been fabulous in this department lol.. Totally crapped my peribahasas.. Think I got one correct..(yippee!!)
Sejarah - Surprisingly I managed to finish my whole, entire Sejarah reference book in 2 weeks.. It was better than what I thought it would be, for Paper 1. Paper 2 left me with hopes of getting only half correct.. Why must they ask such detailed questions?!
English - Need I say more? English in Malaysia is a lil underdeveloped...
Maths - Screwed my Paper 2 from the start. Drew a freaking straight line when it should have been a dotted line. No problem you say, just erase it, no? Well yours truly here, being ever the idiot, did it in pen.. I tell you I was freaked... Fortunately the invigilators were nice and changed my paper.. Thank you people!! Yeah, so it was alright.. I have my tuition teacher to thank for helping me in my Math..
Moral - Argh.. Freaking moral paper.. Crapped everything I could... Nutty paper.. -.-'
BK - Well I am quite happy about this paper.. Sure there were little details I missed or remembered wrongly or mixed up, but overall it was good.. :)
+Maths - Killer subject!!! Argh.. Came out of the exam room ready to die after Paper 2... LOL.
Biology - This paper was nice to do though some questions were a lil hazy to me hehe..
Physics - Woohoo I could do the freaking paper without breaking down!! Well this was after I got another replacement paper [first was Math] after messing the details boxes [-.-'].. I tell you I was so pleasantly surprised...
Chemistry - Hehe.. I love electrolysis so so much.. So interesting.. Came out for some questions (beams).. Overall this paper was a good paper.. Paper 3 was so simple!! The experiment section made me blink and read and re-read the question a few times.. So straightforward! LOL.. Afterwards I sat in my chair stoning and staring at the clock...
After exams I went to watch New Moon with some of my compadres..
Not too shabby I guess..
Tho I think Bella is some sort of an emo freak.. And Edward, err... Ah, but thats fodder for some other post in the future..
Till the next time, take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment