Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tag Tag Tag

Got tagged by Cheryl... Not the most typical of tags but here's what you do:
Go to this website, type in your name in the box on the left and then click the 'sloganize' below it.. The answer will be the response to the first tag question... Click 'generate another slogan' and this is the answer to the second tag question.. Third slogan's the answer to the third question.. So on and so forth...

Do not, I repeat, do NOT peek, pick and choose answers.
The fun is in the crazy laughing you're guaranteed to get..


1. What do you say to yourself every morning?
 - I scream, you scream, we all scream for Lisa

2. What do you want other people to say about you?
- Make the most of Lisa

3. Someone asked you out, your answer is...
- For the Lisa you don't yet know

4. How would you answer a booty call?
 - To our members, we're the fourth emergency Lisa

5. How would you introduce yourself to someone you really like?
- Thank Lisa it's Friday

6. To someone you dislike?
- I think, therefore Lisa

7. You're in a conversation and you suddenly feel the need to pee, how would you excuse yourself?
- They drink Lisa in the Congo

8. Your parents ask you why you got home late, you say...
- Make it a Lisa night

9. You're failing a subject, you say...
- The appliance of Lisa

10. The love of your life asks you to marry him/her, what do you say?
- Don't just book it, Lisa it

11. Your bf/gf is breaking up with you, you tell him/her...
 - You're never alone with a Lisa

12. Someone told you you're an ass****, you tell them...
- Something special in the Lisa

13. What are the best words to describe you?
- Sweet as the moment when the Lisa went "Pop!"

14. If you're going to have a movie about your life, the title is...
- Chocolate Lisa since 1911

15. Your last words before you die...
- I saw Lisa and thought of you

16. Your message to a special someone..
- If you want to get ahead, get a Lisa

17. Title of this post will be...
- Time for a sharp Lisa

I tag:
Jeanie,
Sheila,
Trisha,
Lai Cheong,
Kenn Wei,
Sean,
Natalie,
Leonard

Hope you enjoy doing this nonsensical tag..









I know I enjoyed it..so much so that it was so nonsensical that I couldn't resist clicking a few more times...

The ultimate Lisa machine
Biting the hand that feeds Lisa
No Lisa, no comment
Out of the strong came forth Lisa
Things happen after a Lisa
Shake the bottle, wake the Lisa
The world's Lisa's marketplace

Hahaha...
See how stress and nonsense can wreak havoc on my already crazy brain? =X
Have fun people!
33 days more wei..... Time for Cramming with a capital C!


There's more than one way to eat a Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment