Dum da di dum... As the title implies, I'm going nuts... Yes, I know I'm already nuts, so for me to say I'm going nuts should make you who is reading this scared... Yes, be very scared... Heck, I'M scared myself...
Its just 24 more days till the 8days [for me la] everything ceases to matter except the papers I hold in my hands and the scrawls I'm going to write [and here am I blogging oh goodness hahaha]... What happened to the rest of the year?! Time flies huh... Cliched but oh-so-true. Just 24 days, and there sitting on the floor are my reference books, still looking as fresh and new as the day I bought them [okay okay not that perfect, just reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally untouched the year and a half I've had them]... Gaah I'm scared [don't get that often do ya]....
Well on a [much much] more cheerful note, carnival is in 7 days!!! Wheeeee!!! Hahaha I'm beginning to think I have the makings of bipolar disease lol... Having two such vastly different emotions at the same time...
Yes, you heard me... Carnival is in 7 days. This 31st October 2009, come out come out and have some fun!
9a.m. till 5p.m., Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort.. Food [SUSHI KING IS COMING!!!! (I think/really believe/know for sure)], fun and games, and stuff to buy... Coupons are available [necessary to buy food and stuff; and you can ask me to get it for you lol]..Oh, and that reminds me: any of you peeps have old, unwanted CDs that you don't know what to do with but are lying around your house/room/whatever and you haven't chucked them in the bin? I'm collecting them for a gamestall... We kinda needs lots and lotsa CDs, and there is only so many new unused blank CDs that can be bought... Oh, and also its more practical to be tossing unwanted CDs than brand-new ones to hit a target since they WILL shatter after some time.. So if you have any old CDs, do donate them if you want to.. C=
No comments:
Post a Comment