Monday, March 15, 2010

Haiz...

Remember how I was ranting about not being around for the first few months of 2010, missing Rangers stuff and all that since NS was beckoning?
































And turns out I'm still here?
 Well its coz the NS people rejected my letter asking them to send me to NS with the first batch people. Good suggestion I'd say, if you wanted me to go for the programme willingly, but nooo, they rejected my letter coz apparently " The campsite you have requested for is already full." NONSENSE I say.
My letter clearly stated (and more than once) that I'd like to go for the first batch, without any preference as to which campsite I was assigned to.. Bugger the lazy people.. I have Form 6 to go to.. So now I'm going to have to have another round of running around.. -.-"








Then remember my post about looking forward to Central District Pow Wow? That has been postponed till next year.. T.T
The climb up to the peak of Mt Kinabalu is also postponed...to later this year...
Haiyo... Now comes another round of waiting... I'm no good at all when it comes to waiting... Especially long periods of time.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment