Well I shall promote my church carnival a lil here... Getting hyped since I had quite a good time last year...
This year, Calvary Carnival '09 will be held on the 31st of October, from 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. at the Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort.
All are welcome and DO come if you can! There's food [lots and lots of it], games, and a bazaar selling stuff [trinkets, secondhand stuff, new but never/hardly used stuff, you get what I mean]...
Its a fund-raising event for the construction of a new church building, the Calvary Convention Centre, that is currently halfway being built. Coupons are RM20 per booklet, and those of you who know me can get them from me if you're interested in going to the carnival... *hint hint ITS A FUN CARNIVAL hint hint*
Last year it rained and so everything was a lil on the wet side... But it didn't dampen the fun everyone had... I was soaked and chilled to the bone since I was helping out at a games stall that involved sitting down and having people take aim at a water balloon right above the head... Coupled with the rain it made for a freezing experience.. XP
And the food.. Yummy, scrummy, scrumptious, etc etc... So many kinds of food there last year I can't remember them all.. What I DO remember and remember with vivid clarity is the chocolate cupcake I had.. Twas from d'lish.....and gosh was it sinful! Plus it looked so pretty I actually hesitated to eat it [believe it or not haha]... The icing had so much chocolate and the cupcake itself so chocolatey!!! You know, sometimes icing is too buttery or sugary and after two bites or so it makes you feel very jelak.. That cupcake was nothing like that... Am so going to get that cupcake this year as well if they have it... And the peanut butter choc one... And the...
Ok, before I go on and on about the food I'd better stop yapping about it.. :D
Yes, so these are the reasons why you people should come for the carnival: good food, fun games and possibly great bargains if you spot that [object] that you've been eyeing for ages..
For the people who are not yet Form Five or are already free from the horrors of secondary school [hehe], it is a good opportunity for you to come out and have fun and rejoice that exams have come to an end..
For those IN Form Five right now, yes I know its 18 days before SPM dawns, but its an opportunity for you to stretch those limbs and have some fun before diving back into the pile of gloom that is revision books for SPM [though I KNOW most of you seventeen year-olds reading this would be rolling your eyes and exclaiming, 'ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND?!']... Well, frankly, i don't think I am ever not outta my mind lol... So, yes, 18 days before SPM arrives on our doorsteps, DO step out and come for this exciting event!! :D
So come and join the fun!!! XD
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment